Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Very easy and tasty!
- 4 woodcock
- salt and pepper
- 4 slices bacon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 4 slices toast, buttered
- Sprinkle woodcocks inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Wrap weach with a slice of bacon and fasten with string or a wooden pick.
- Place woodcocks in broiler pan about 6 inches from heat.
- Broil 8 to 10 minutes on each side, or until tender, basting frequently with butter.
- Remove string or wooden pick.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve on buttered toast.