Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a Kraft recipe, and it's great for weekday meals. Rich tomato flavor.
- 2 lbs pork spareribs, cut into single-ribs (or bite-size portions)
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup kraft sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 cups hot cooked rice (instant rice)
- butter, to taste
- Place ribs in crock pot.
- Add tomatoes, dressing, soy sauce, and garlic powder, and cover with lid.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or on high for 4 hours). Skim fat from top of sauce and discard.
- Serve ribs and sauce over buttered rice.
This recipe was quick and easy, which I loved but the spareribs were very fatty and there was a flavor in the sauce that didn't tickle my fancy (I think from the vinaigrette - I don't care for sun-dried tomatoes). If I make this again, I will use some other type of ribs and a different dressing. Thanks for a new twist!