Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
- 8 ounces straw mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- cilantro (to garnish)
- Rinse mushrooms, pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat oil in a medium pan, saute garlic until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms, stir quickly then season with salt, pepper, sugar ans soy sauce. Saute until some liquid starts to evaporate.
- Remove from heat, spoon into serving dish and garnish with cilantro.
I made this with some shimeji mushrooms and it turned out wonderfully. Perfect side dish for a bento box.