If you like garlic, this is the dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice greens into small ribbons.
- 2Bring l 1/2 cups water and soy sauce to a boil.
- 3Add garlic and simmer uncovered for approximately 1 minute.
- 4Add greens, toss to coat with salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Cook until greens wilt and are tender, approximately 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Spinach & Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 359.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan soy sauce