Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Vegetarian Cooking for Dummies.
- 1 bunch kale (about one pound. swiss chard or collard green work too)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Rince leaves well, removing and discarding thick stems. Set aside rinsed leaves.
- In a skillet over low heat, cook oil and garlic for 1-2 minutes, stirring to prevent sticking. Add water and heat until steaming.
- Add greens and sesame seeds. Cover and cook over med heat for 7-10 minutes or until tender.