Susanna Foo - Susanna Foo Chinese Cuisine, Philadelphia
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the salmon into 1" squares.
- 2Heat the olive oil in a 12" nonstick pan over medium-high heat and add the salmon cubes and ginger.
- 3Sear together for about 1 minute, then pour the mirin, soy sauce, and vodka over the salmon.
- 4Turn the heat to medium and cook for about 3 minutes, until the fish turns pale.
- 5Add the butter and turn off the heat.
- 6Spoon the salmon onto a serving plate and top with the scallion and cilantro.
- 7* Mirin is a Japanese condiment that's available in the ethnic-food sections of most supermarkets.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Salmon With Soy and Ginger
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.5 mg
- Sodium 644.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.6 g