Recipe by Chef mariajane
This recipe comes form Cowboy Country TV, so Delicious, Has to be tried to be appreciated!! This is delicious served with pan-fried potatoes, along with baby carrots and corn mixed together, and sometimes it's nice to have a side of very hot tasting baked beans, just to get your attention!!
- 4 -5 lbs beef short ribs, cut in 3-inch lengths
- 2 chopped onions
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce (this depends how much you like BBQ sauce)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ribs in oven at 475°F for about 15 minutes. then put in crock pot.
- Sauté onions, then add the BBQ sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and brown sugar. Mix this really well, and cook over a low heat for about 2-3 minutes.
- Pour over the ribs, cover and cook on low for 8 hours.