1/2 Photos of Braised Red Cabbage With Cinnamon
Tea Jenny's Note:
My friend and I went for a bar lunch one day and this was a side dish. I did try to get the recipe from the chef, but he just would not be coaxed into giving me it. So here is my effort and I think it tastes just like it. You can add more cinnamon if you wish. You can serve this with lots of different dishes it goes well with most things.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and chop quite finely the red cabbage.
- 2Heat a large pan on the stove top and melt the butter being careful not to burn it.
- 3Add the cabbage and fry in the butter till soft.
- 4Add the vinegar and mix well.
- 5Then sprinkle the cinnamon all over and mix.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Red Cabbage With Cinnamon
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.4
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 53.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g