Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Wanted something different and easy. So this was the result.
Make and share this Braised Pork Spareribs recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (finely grated)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely diced)
- 1 lb pork spareribs
- Brown spareribs in frying pan in small amount olive oil.
- Remove spareribs and place in oven proof pan.
- Add brown sugar, vinegar, soya sauce, ginger and garlic in frying pan and cook at low heat until melted and blended.
- Pour over ribs and cover with tight covered lid or tin foil.
- Cook at 350* for 1 hour and turn ribs. Continue for another hour.
Very outstanding loved the flavor tender as can be simply amazing the best ribs we have ever had.
Me and my family enjoyed or another hand liked it.