- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger (finely grated)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely diced)
- 1 lb pork spareribs
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown spareribs in frying pan in small amount olive oil.
- Remove spareribs and place in oven proof pan.
- Add brown sugar, vinegar, soya sauce, ginger and garlic in frying pan and cook at low heat until melted and blended.
- Pour over ribs and cover with tight covered lid or tin foil.
- Cook at 350* for 1 hour and turn ribs. Continue for another hour.