1/1 Photo of Braised Pork Chops With Cream Gravy
Very simple and fairly quick. However, the results are delicious. I don't remember where I got it from, but we always enjoy it. If you mash potatoes to go with it, you can also put the gravy over them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray skillet with non stick spray.
- 2brown chops on both sides, then add the water and all the spices.
- 3cover and simmer for 20 - 30 minutes until the chops are cooked thoroughly.
- 4take the chops out of the pan, set aside and keep warm.
- 5Combine milk and corn starch, cook in skillet until thick, stirring constantly.
- 6Place the chops on plates and pour the gravy over them.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Pork Chops With Cream Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.6
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 155.7 mg
- Sodium 455.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 46.5 g