- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tart apples
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper. Peel and core apples and cut into wedges. Peel onions and cut into rings.
- Melt butter in skillet and brown chops on all sides over medium-high heat. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn chops over. Add onions and apples. Reduce heat and cover. cook for another 30 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with creamed potatoes.