Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Easy slow cooker recipe. I've had this recipe so long that I forgot where it came from. Sauce goes great with rice, noodles or potatoes.
- 6 -8 lean pork chops (1 inch thick)
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Combine dry ingredients in shallow dish. Coat pork chops.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Brown pork chops.
- Put chops in slow cooker. Add soup and cover.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hours.