Recipe by Wendy's Kitchen
A very simple mushroom dish that cooks on its own - for an hour - but is delicious as a side dish.
- 2 kg assorted mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 100 g butter (optional) or 100 g olive oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celcius.
- Place mushrooms in single layer in baking dish.
- Cover with enough water to cover mushrooms 2/3 of the way.
- Mix herbs and garlic and sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Cover baking dish with foil.
- Bake 1 hour,.
- When cooked strain liquid for use in soup or risotto, and add butter (optional) stir through, season and serve.