My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- 2Sauté the shallots until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the lettuce, chicken broth.
- 4thyme, and sugar and simmer covered over low heat for about 5 minutes, until the lettuce is tender.
- 5Add the peas and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 6Add the lemon zest, salt, and pepper, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Lettuce With Peas and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g