My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over moderate heat.
- 2Sauté the shallots until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 3Add the lettuce, chicken broth.
- 4thyme, and sugar and simmer covered over low heat for about 5 minutes, until the lettuce is tender.
- 5Add the peas and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- 6Add the lemon zest, salt, and pepper, and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Lettuce With Peas and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 274.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g