Recipe by Kate's Kitchen
This is a great way to do something a bit more special to lamb chops.
Top Review by Evie*
Loved the flavours in this tasty lamb dish. I must've had a blonde moment, wasnt sure what I was meant to do with the 2nd half of the liquid..as it was I only used half the amount and cooked for 1/2 an hour (I used mid loin chops) Delicious.
- 4 lamb blade chops, 2 . 5cm thick
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef bouillon or 1 1⁄2 cups beef stock
- 1 1⁄2 cups red wine
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Brown chops in frying pan. Remove and place in a roasting pan.
- Season one side of the chops with salt and pepper. Top with sliced garlic and rosemary.
- Mix ½ portion of stock with ½ portion of wine.
- Pour mixture into side of roasting pan (do NOT pour over meat).
- Seal tightly with foil and place in center of preheated oven.
- Cook for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove chops onto serving plates.
- Good served over roast garlic potato mash.