- 1 medium leek, sliced (white part only)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb kale, rinsed and torn
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Bacos bacon bits
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute leek in oil in a large saucepan until tender, 3-4 minutes.
- Add kale, water and bouillon crystals; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until kale is wilted and tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drain and discard any excess liquid.
- Stir in sour cream, mustard and bacos. Cook over low for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.