Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Choose red skin potatoes that are similar in size so they will be done at the same time.
Make and share this Braised Herb Chicken Thighs With Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, all-purpose
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, dried
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 lbs chicken thighs (8)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, sliced thick (2 inch)
- 1 large onion, large, cut into wedges
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free low-sodium chicken broth, fat free, low sodium
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine, dry
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, small, quartered
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip lock plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, shaking to coat.
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium heat. Add chicken and remaining flour mixture to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Add carrots, and onion, cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add broth, wine and potatoes; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 35 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.