1/1 Photo of Braised Herb Chicken Thighs With Potatoes
This is a great one dish meal for a chilly night. Make up some biscuits while the dish is simmering on the stove top. Choose red skin potatoes that are similar in size so they'll be done at the same time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 skinless chicken thighs (about 2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups chopped carrots
- 1 large onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 lbs small red potatoes, quartered
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
- 2Add chicken; seal bag, shaking to coat.
- 3Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- 4Add chicken and remaining flour mixture to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until lightly brown.
- 5Add carrot and onion; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- 6Add broth, wine, and potatoes; bring to a boil.
- 7Reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Herb Chicken Thighs With Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (375 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 68.0 mg
- Sodium 699.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 21.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth