Recipe by lazyme
This sounds simple and good. From "www.otherwhitemeat.com"
Top Review by Kerfuffle-Upon-Wincle
Very flavorful! I used a light sprinkle of red pepper flakes instead of the dash of hot sauce, and simmered uncovered the last 10 minutes to thicken the sauce. Tagged for Fall Photo Tag ~ due 09/29.
- 4 boneless pork chops, about 3/4-inch thick
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ginger, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Brown chops about 2-3 minutes on each side; add hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, onion powder and hot pepper sauce to skillet.
- Cover tightly and simmer over medium-low heat for 20 minutes.