Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
Never tried fennel? Neither had I until I tried it this way & it was beautiful! Try it as a side-dish with lamb or fish. From a "Healthy Living Cookbook".
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Slice fennel in halves or quarters if large.
- Arrange in a small casserole dish.
- Combine oil, garlic and white wine and pour mixture over fennel.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes.
- Microwave Method: Cook on high for 12- 15 minutes.
My husband just absolutely loved this dish. I love fennel personally but he hasn't had it too often. Great recipe thanks for sharing.
We eat a lot of fennel, mostly in salads or with fish but this year's batch was too tough for salad, so I gave this a try. It's really true that the simplest recipes are the best. Just a handful of ingredients and very little prep yields this amazingly tasty result. This one's a keeper -- thanks for posting.
I very rarely eat fennel but this was easy to make and I really loved it. I removed the cover for a few minutes to brown it at the end. Thanks for such a tasty recipe!