Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is delicious and extremely tender. I had gotten this recipe at a local Maple Festival and thought it was excellent. Very simple, only a few ingredients, but tastes delicious!
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place corned beef on rack in roasting pan and bake for 1/2 hour.
- Reduce heat to 275, cover and bake for 2 hours.
- Uncover and discard all but 1 cup liquid.
- Add maple and bourbon and continue baking and basting frequently for 1 hour more.
- Remove from oven and serve hot. Use reserved liquid as a table sauce over the meat.