Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is FAB!
- 4 lbs skinless chicken thighs
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion (minced)
- 4 slices bacon (minced)
- 3 whole chicken livers (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon rosemary (minced)
- 4 bay leaves
- 6 cloves
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Season chicken.
- Brown in oil.
- Remove to a bowl.
- To skillet add the onion, bacon, livers, rosemary, bay leaves and cloves. Bring to a boil.
- Add chicken. Reduce. Cover. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken. Cover. Keep warm.
- Reduce sauce 20 minutes. Strain. Return to skillet.
- Add chicken to re-heat.