Braised Chicken With Mushrooms & Onions
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken breasts. Turn several times to coat chicken.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet coated with non-stick spray over medium-high heat until hot; add chicken. Cover and cook, turning once, until chicken is browned (7-8 minutes). Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add mushrooms, onions and wine. Cook, covered, until mushrooms are tender (2-3 minutes).
- Increase heat to medium. Add cooked chicken, tomatoes and sugar. Cook until mixture comes to a boil (1-2 minutes). Cover; cook until chicken is no longer pink (8-9 minutes).
- Serve chicken over cooked egg noodles.