Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Serve this with a nice green salad..yum! This can be ready in about 30 minutes.
- 8 ounces uncooked dried medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 oz. each)
- 1 cup whole fresh mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup frozen pearl onions
- 1⁄3 cup Burgundy wine or 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) candiced Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, salt and pepper in a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken breasts. Turn several times to coat chicken.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet coated with non-stick spray over medium-high heat until hot; add chicken. Cover and cook, turning once, until chicken is browned (7-8 minutes). Remove chicken from skillet; keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add mushrooms, onions and wine. Cook, covered, until mushrooms are tender (2-3 minutes).
- Increase heat to medium. Add cooked chicken, tomatoes and sugar. Cook until mixture comes to a boil (1-2 minutes). Cover; cook until chicken is no longer pink (8-9 minutes).
- Serve chicken over cooked egg noodles.