1/5 Photos of Braised Chicken With Gratin Tomatoes
A recipe from Ricardo that looks yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat to broil.
- 2In a skillet, brown the chicken in oil. Add salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- 3In the same skillet, brown the onion. Add more oil if needed. Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Deglaze with the wine and let reduce by half. Add tomatoes, honey and thyme. Bring to boil and let simmer about 5 minutes. Adjust seasonings. Add chicken and cover with the mixture of tomatoes. Sprinkle with cheese. Cook in the oven about 5 minutes until cheese is golden and chicken is cooked. Remove thyme sprigs.
- 4Serve on a bed of lentils.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Chicken With Gratin Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (348 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.9
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.3 mg
- Sodium 401.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh thyme sprigs