- 1 medium onion, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 medium new potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices (about 1 lb.)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 6 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- lemon slice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion in a lightly greased 6-quart cooker; top with potatoes and carrots.
- In a bowl, combine ¾ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoons pepper, broth, and the next 3 ingredients; pour broth mixture over potatoes.
- Combine the paprika and remaining salt and pepper; rub evenly over chicken thighs; arrange thighs over vegetables.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Garnish with lemon slices.