Braised Chicken in Sun-Dried Tomato Cream
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and saute until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds.
- Add wine, cream, and tomatoes, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover skillet, and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, about three minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Add basil to sauce in skillet. Increase heat and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat a spoon, about two minutes.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper; spoon over chicken and serve.