Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
Haven't tried this out yet, but it sure does sound tasty!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Sprinkle chicken with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skillet and saute until golden, about 4 minutes per side. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds.
- Add wine, cream, and tomatoes, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium low, cover skillet, and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, about three minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Add basil to sauce in skillet. Increase heat and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat a spoon, about two minutes.
- Season to taste with salt & pepper; spoon over chicken and serve.