Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Found this on www.copykat.com a couple months ago and is a great way to make chicken though it isn't for people watching their diets because of the cream, but it is good once in a while. It only serves two but can be doubled.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup drained sun-dried tomato packed in oil, thinly sliced (reserve 1 tablespoon oil from sun-dried tomato packed in oil)
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to skilled and sauté until golden, about 4 minutes preside. Add garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add wine, cream, and tomatoes, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover skillet, and simmer until chicken is just cooked through, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to plates.
- Add basil to sauce in skillet. Increase heat and boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon, about 2 minutes. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper; spoon over chicken and serve.