- 1⁄2 cabbage (chopped or shredded coarsely)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cabbage, carrots and parsley, to butter in a medium sauce pan, and mix until well coated with butter.
- Stir in salt, pepper and broth.
- Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and still quite bright in colour.
- If too much liquid remains in skillet near the end of the cooking time, uncover and increase heat to high for a minute.
- Stir often while liquid evaporates.