1/2 Photos of Braised Cabbage, Carrots & Onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add cabbage, carrots and parsley, to butter in a medium sauce pan, and mix until well coated with butter.
- 2Stir in salt, pepper and broth.
- 3Cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp and still quite bright in colour.
- 4If too much liquid remains in skillet near the end of the cooking time, uncover and increase heat to high for a minute.
- 5Stir often while liquid evaporates.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Cabbage, Carrots & Onions
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.8
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 913.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g