Prep 25 mins
Cook 23 mins
- Trim sprouts; halved if desired.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook Brussels sprouts for 8 minutes if whole, 6 minutes if halved, or until barely tender.
- Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain again.
- In well-greased 13x9-inch casserole, combine sprouts, dill, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- Bake, covered, in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 5 minutes longer.
I too scaled back to serve the two of us and I still managed to have some leftover. These I chopped and added to some cold leftover fettuccine with some halved cherry tomatoes and shredded chicken, all mixed together with some garlic mayonaise. An easy meal for my lunch. These sprouts are a keeper for me :)
This was excellent. Wonderful flavor. Perfect texture. I cut the recipe in half but otherwise followed it exactly (using the option to cut the sprouts in half). I was also fortunate enough to have fresh brussels sprouts from the farmers market. The wine vinegar I have is probably not the best. It would probably be even better with a better quality vinegar. I might even try it with balsamic....
What wonderful flavor! We cut the recipe in half because it is just the two of us, but oh my gosh! So yummy! Thanks for the recipe!