1/1 Photo of Braised Brussels Sprouts With Vinegar and Dill
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim sprouts; halved if desired.
- 2In large pot of boiling salted water, cook Brussels sprouts for 8 minutes if whole, 6 minutes if halved, or until barely tender.
- 3Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain again.
- 4In well-greased 13x9-inch casserole, combine sprouts, dill, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste; mix well.
- 5Bake, covered, in 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 6Uncover and bake for 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Brussels Sprouts With Vinegar and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 40.9
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 2.9 g