1/1 Photo of Braised Belgian Endive and Chicken Cutlets - Clean Eating
This is out of the March 2011 Clean Eating Magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet on high.
- 2Season both sides of chicken with pepper and thyme and brown for 2 to 3 minutes per side. (less if using tenderloins).
- 3Remove from pan and reserve.
- 4In same skillet, add endive, honey, lemon juice and broth and boil until liquid is syrupy, 6 to 8 minutes.
- 5Return chicken to skillet, add parsley and toss until chicken is coated with pan juices.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Belgian Endive and Chicken Cutlets - Clean Eating
Serving Size: 1 (641 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 54.6 mg
- Sodium 222.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.0 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 25.2 g