1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a deep dish plate, add flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2Next, dredge your liver on both sides.
- 3Brown it in the bacon drippings w/ the onion and celery.
- 4In a greased casserole dish, add the liver, stock, salt, pepper.
- 5Cook covered in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove the pan and add carrots and potatoes.
- 7Return back to oven and cook for 45 minutes more. Remove and add the bacon strips and put back into oven until bacon is crispy.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Beef Liver With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (579 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1004.2
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 1120.4 mg
- Sodium 779.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 90.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: