This recipe takes awhile but is sooo good.
Make and share this Braised Beef Liver recipe from Food.com.
- Cut liver into 1 in strips.
- Soak in milk for one hour.
- Remove from milk and dredge in flour/salt mixture.
- Saute in hot oil until browned on all sides.
- Remove and set aside.
- Brown onions in same pan.
- Remove onions and set aside on top of liver.
- Add beef broth, lemon juice and sugar to hot pan and deglaze.
- Place liver and onion back into pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add sour cream.
- Serve with parsley whipped potatoes and your favorite green vegetable.