1/1 Photo of Braised Beef Liver
1 hr 20 mins
This recipe takes awhile but is sooo good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut liver into 1 in strips.
- 2Soak in milk for one hour.
- 3Remove from milk and dredge in flour/salt mixture.
- 4Saute in hot oil until browned on all sides.
- 5Remove and set aside.
- 6Brown onions in same pan.
- 7Remove onions and set aside on top of liver.
- 8Add beef broth, lemon juice and sugar to hot pan and deglaze.
- 9Place liver and onion back into pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- 10Turn off heat and add sour cream.
- 11Serve with parsley whipped potatoes and your favorite green vegetable.
Browse Our Top Beef Organ Meats Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Beef Liver
Serving Size: 1 (653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.7
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 327.0 mg
- Sodium 693.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 27.4 g