Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I had these as a sample at Wegmans. When these were served they were served shredded off the bone. I thought they were so yummy.
- 1 wegmans rack of baby-back pork ribs, halved (about 2 1/2 ibs)
- 1 tablespoon wegmans barbecue seasoning
- 19 ounces wegmans memphis style barbecue sauce
- 12 ounces lager beer
- Preheat grill on high 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- Season both sides of ribs with barbecue seasoning. Sear on grill 3-4 minutes per side; do not cook through. Transfer ribs to braising pan.
- Whisk bbq sauce and beer together in bowl until well-blended; pour over ribs in pan. Cover pan tightly with foil; place in oven.
- Bake 2 1/2-3 hours. Carefully remove foil; bake 10 additional minutes.
- Note: You'll need a braising pan.