2 hrs 15 mins
I had these as a sample at Wegmans. When these were served they were served shredded off the bone. I thought they were so yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill on high 10 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
- 4Season both sides of ribs with barbecue seasoning. Sear on grill 3-4 minutes per side; do not cook through. Transfer ribs to braising pan.
- 5Whisk bbq sauce and beer together in bowl until well-blended; pour over ribs in pan. Cover pan tightly with foil; place in oven.
- 6Bake 2 1/2-3 hours. Carefully remove foil; bake 10 additional minutes.
- 7Note: You'll need a braising pan.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Braised Barbecue Pork Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (501 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1213.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: