(This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together.
- 2In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add 1/4 cup of the milk, mixing together until there are no lumps.
- 3Add the banana, sweetener, and remaining milk to the dry mix and stir together until"just mixed".
- 4Portion out about 3/4 to 1 cup of the batter onto a hot non-stick pan or lightly oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- 5Let sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- 6Flip pancake over and cook other side until golden brown.
- 7Repeat process until all the batter is gone.
- 8Garnish with frest fruit and maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brainless Banana Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 361.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 449.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: