Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
(This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
Make and share this Brainless Banana Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and baking powder together.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana with a fork and add 1/4 cup of the milk, mixing together until there are no lumps.
- Add the banana, sweetener, and remaining milk to the dry mix and stir together until"just mixed".
- Portion out about 3/4 to 1 cup of the batter onto a hot non-stick pan or lightly oiled frying pan and cover with a lid.
- Let sit on medium heat until the center starts to bubble and become sturdy.
- Flip pancake over and cook other side until golden brown.
- Repeat process until all the batter is gone.
- Garnish with frest fruit and maple syrup.