Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a fun shot that is sure to get some funny looks. The schnapps curdles the Irish cream and the result looks like a brain floating in your shot glass. The grenadine adds the hemorrhage affect. It actually tastes good too! Great for Halloween! PS - the texture of the drink is suppose to resemble a brain....so yes, it is a gross texture! LOL!
- 1 ounce peach schnapps or 1 ounce strawberry schnapps
- 1 teaspoon Baileys Irish Cream or 1 teaspoon Amarula cream liqueur
- 2 drops grenadine
- Pour schnapps into shot glass.
- Slowly pour in the Baileys Irish Cream. Do not mix!
- After the cream clumps together add grenadine over the brain.
This was actually very tasty, but the texture of the brain is pretty disgusting. Since it was for Halloween though, it was perfect and went over really well.
Ok, if you do it right it does actually look like a brain. If you can get past the fact that it is chunky in your mouth, it doesn't taste half bad.
Perfect for Halloween!!! I made a double shot and did look a lot like a brain including the color. LOL... tasted not bad at all but it's a little hard for me to accept the texture of the brain...