Recipe by WI Cheesehead
From Pampered Chef's Kids in the Kitchen cookbook. Need an ice shaver for this. Fun for kids to do.
- 1⁄4 cup frozen fruit punch concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup frozen pineapple concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup frozen grape juice concentrate
- 3 (8 ounce) containers vanilla yogurt
- 4 medium bananas, peeled
Directions See How It's Made
- Make 1 tub each of Brain Freeze using grape juice, fruit punch and pineapple juice concentrates.
- Use 1 container of yogurt and 1/4 C juice concentrate for each tub.
- Whisk together until completely blended.
- Cover tubs and place in freezer until firm (about 6 hours.).
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise.
- Place 2 banana halves in each of 4 banana split dishes.
- Shave mixtures with ice shaver and top each banana with 1 scoop each of all 3 flavors.
- Decorate with strawberries, maraschino cherries or nuts.