Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this a long time ago, but don't remember where. A fun salad for the kids at Halloween. Times do not include time for making the jello.
- 6 ounces blueberry Jello gelatin
- 16 ounces cottage cheese, Small Curd
- 16 1⁄2 ounces blueberries in syrup
- Prepare jello according to package directions.
- Chill until firm.
- Scoop cottage cheese into a bowl.
- Drain and set aside the syrup from the blueberries.
- Add the berries to the cottage cheese and mix well.
- Add food coloring to turn the cottage cheese a nice grayish color when blended.
- To serve put a couple of spoonfuls of jello (congealed brain fluid) on a plate, some of the syrup on that, and a scoop of the cottage cheese & blueberry mix(brain matter) on top.