Recipe by Lori 13
Wow! This is really tasty and easier than you would think. Great for an impressive main course... Also can fill with anything which also looks impressive!
- 1 (4 lb) skinless boneless turkey breasts (in 2 pieces)
- 1 cup toasted peanut oil
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 cups 7-Up soda or 2 cups Sprite
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish (drained)
- 1 garlic clove (smashed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all.
- Cover. Chill at least 6 hours.
- Heat oven 350.
- Drain turkey, reserving marinade.
- Pound out turkey into flat even sized squares.
- Cut each into 6 even strips.
- Make 4 braids, using 3 strips each and securing at the ends with toothpicks.
- If you don't know how to braid then you shouldn't be trying this recipe!
- Roll each braid into a ring, securing again with toothpicks.
- Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
- Brush with marinade.
- Bake 25 minutes, basting with more marinade often.