Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sounds wonderful. . .recipe from the back of the bottle of Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar. States this is perfect for salads, dressings, greens, dips, marinades, veggies and most foods. . .basically ANYTHING (just kidding).
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey (may increase to 2 tsp)
- 1 minced garlic clove (may increase to 2 cloves)
- 1 pinch all purpose seasoning (they recommend Bragg Sprinkles but I like Spike)
- Shake together all ingredients.