7 hrs 5 mins
I found this at http:\www.oldetimecooking.com a while back. I finally got around to trying this last week. It's a keeper. The my two teenagers even ate leftovers OMG! I had mine over a large baked potato. They the kiddos and DW had it on buns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a crock pot, place one roast and pour the bottle of inexpensive barbecue.
- 2sauce over the roast.
- 3Add water to cover and cook on medium 5-6 hours.
- 4Remove roast from crock pot.
- 5Drain sauce and 'shred' the beef by cutting it on the diagonal.
- 6Return roast to crock pot, add the bottle of your favorite barbecue sauce and meld together well.
- 7Cook another 2 hours on medium.
- 8Serve alone or make a sandwich with Kaiser rolls.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brad's Bar-B-Q Beef
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 881.5
- Calories from Fat 530
- Total Fat 58.9 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 205.6 mg
- Sodium 1706.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 59.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: