1/3 Photos of Boysenberry Apple Crumble
Perfect Pixie's Note:
This is my Daddy's favourite pudding, and he doesn't like dessert because of boarding school memories, i hope you enjoy it, it is very simple and quick to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 770 g sliced apples
- 3/4 cup craig's boysenberry jam
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1 -2 teaspoon cardamom
- 70 g slivered almonds (optional)
- 150 g butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons craig's boysenberry jam
- 1 cup tararua natural unsweetened plain yogurt
- 1Mix Sliced Apple and Craig’s Boysenberry Jam together and turn into a deep ovenproof dish.
- 2In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, ground cinnamon and almonds, stir in the melted butter until well combined.
- 3Spoon over boysenberry apple mixture.
- 4Cook at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- 5Swirl Craig’s Boysenberry Jam into Tararua Natural Unsweetened Yoghurt.
- 6Serve warm with boysenberry yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Boysenberry Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.7
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.7 mg
- Sodium 220.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 57.8 g
- Protein 6.1 g