Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is my Daddy's favourite pudding, and he doesn't like dessert because of boarding school memories, i hope you enjoy it, it is very simple and quick to make
- 770 g sliced apples
- 3⁄4 cup craig's boysenberry jam
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground cinnamon or 1 -2 teaspoon cardamom
- 70 g slivered almonds (optional)
- 150 g butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons craig's boysenberry jam
- 1 cup tararua natural unsweetened plain yogurt
- Mix Sliced Apple and Craig’s Boysenberry Jam together and turn into a deep ovenproof dish.
- In a bowl, combine flour, brown sugar, rolled oats, ground cinnamon and almonds, stir in the melted butter until well combined.
- Spoon over boysenberry apple mixture.
- Cook at 180°C for 35-40 minutes or until crisp and golden.
- Swirl Craig’s Boysenberry Jam into Tararua Natural Unsweetened Yoghurt.
- Serve warm with boysenberry yoghurt.