Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is meant for two but can be double for as meany as you like. This dish has evolved over the years. My boyfriends LOVES this recipe. It' quite simple and great for those last minute dinners. Remember: this is a marinade so all the measurements are just approximated. Adjust to your own taste. It's a dark marinade and I adjust to how much chicken I have.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce (3-4 swigs)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- salt and pepper
- 2 chicken breasts
- In bowl mix oil, vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Clean and cut chicken breasts into small pieces (cubes) and add to marinade. Cover bowl and marinade for 15 minutes. (If you can't marinade at all, it turns out ok if you just toss and cook).
- Cook chicken until dark and a little crispy.
- (I serve my over linguini mixed with butter and parmesan cheese and a side of garlic green beans).