Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids are mac and cheese fanatics, and we have developed a few different ways to make this for the sanity in our home.
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) boxesmac and cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, sliced into strips
- Boil macaroni, then drain.
- Add milk, butter, and packaged cheese mix together.
- Then add pepperoni and mix well.
Miss Diggy, your name is getting quite famous around my family! This was a great kids supper- I didn't slice the pepperoni into strips. When the macaroni had around 2 minutes left to boil I added the pepperoni-to remove excess grease/drained and added the pkt. butter and milk. My boys loved this! I sampled it also and found it quite tasty, the pepperoni after boiling tasted like salami. I did only use 1 pkg. of mac 'n cheese and down sized everything else. Child approved!