Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from Rachael Ray's Yum-O (the Family) Cookbook. Fun and kids of all ages will have fun building these!
- 118.29 ml berries (your choice)
- 118.29 ml yogurt (vanilla or your choice)
- 59.14 ml cereal (crisped rice, cheerios or cornflakes are good-again your choice)
- Layer the ingredients into a glass or parfait dish beginning with the berries, then yogurt, and last cereal.
- Repeat two more times to finish with a layer of ceral on top.
- If you like top with a strawberry or berry of choice.
Looks pretty and is easy with lots of variety. I used fresh raspberries, homemade vanilla yogurt (Balkan yogurt, halal vanilla paste, creamed honey & brown sugar) & gluten free crispy chocolate rice cereal. Made for Veggie Swap 36 ~ July 2011.
Very easy and delicious! I used low fat cinnamon granola, a few strawberries and a few blueberries as well. So much better than what you get at McDonalds! Thanks for posting!!! Made for the Cook-a-thon for Sharon123!!!
Like many I like easy for breakfast & thought this was great idea. I used strawberry banana yogurt, fresh strawberries, & grapenuts this morning. I can let my grandson make his own on his next visit. Made to honor your husband.