Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 mins
I eat one everyday with almond milk before heading out. We make big batches because they go so fast. If you need a smaller batch just do half of everything.
- 2 cups butter
- 2 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon nutmeg
- Place soften butter in a large bowl.
- Then add the brown sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Batter will be soft and creamy.
- Now add in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add in flour one cup at a time stirring in between cups.
- Then add in your rolled oats, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold ingredients into dough. Dough should be thick but soft and creamy.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are light golden brown.