Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 9 mins
I eat one everyday with almond milk before heading out. We make big batches because they go so fast. If you need a smaller batch just do half of everything.
- Place soften butter in a large bowl.
- Then add the brown sugar, vanilla and baking soda. Mix until well combined. Batter will be soft and creamy.
- Now add in the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Add in flour one cup at a time stirring in between cups.
- Then add in your rolled oats, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg. Fold ingredients into dough. Dough should be thick but soft and creamy.
- Using an ice cream scooper, scoop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until cookies are light golden brown.