Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this I think from a Taste of Home magazine I cant remember, It is very very good, fresh summer fruits YUM
- 1 pint strawberry, Hulled About 3 1/4 cups
- 1 pint blueberries, about 3 Cups
- 1⁄2 pint raspberries, about 1 cup
- 1⁄2 pint blackberry, about 1 cup
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice or 1⁄4 cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- whipped cream
- Place berries in a large bowl.
- Stir in Orange liquor or juice, lemon zest, and lemon juice and gently toss to mix well.
- Cover and let stand for 1 hour.
- Serve with whipped cream.
I'd been looking for something nice and summery to serve over cheesecake. This was perfect! I used Grand Marnier and a dash of sugar syrup to sweeten it just a bit. Excellent!
This was an easy and satisfying end to dinner. I thought it needed a little more sweetness, so I sprinkled with Splenda. Thanks for posting this easy and healthy keeper!
Hi kzbhansen ~ what a superb dessert! We made it with flashfrozen berries, the ones that are whole with no syrup or anything, we used Gran Marnier but instead of the whipped cream, we used Cool Whip. It tasted absolutely divine, am not kidding, we served it for an elegant brunch, made that way by your recipe. Thank you for posting...Diane