I had this wonderful meal in a great little Italian restaurant in LA and found this recipe in Italian Cooking & Living. This is wonderfully easy and tasty
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- salt, to taste
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 marinated artichoke hearts, cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 small ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup string bean, steamed and sliced
- 10 ounces tuna in olive oil, drained
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Bring 5 qts of water to a boil, add the salt and paste.
- 2Cook until al dente, about 6 minutes.
- 3Drain and place into a large bowl.
- 4Toss with 1 Tbs of the olive oil.
- 5Stir in the artichokes, olives, tomatoes, and string beans.
- 6Toss well and add the tuna, crumbled with a fork.
- 7Season with the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 8Toss and serve.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow Ties With Tuna and Artichoke Hearts
Serving Size: 1 (413 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.7
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.5 mg
- Sodium 628.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 43.3 g