Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had this wonderful meal in a great little Italian restaurant in LA and found this recipe in Italian Cooking & Living. This is wonderfully easy and tasty
- 1 lb bow tie pasta
- salt, to taste
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 marinated artichoke hearts, cut into wedges
- 1⁄3 cup black olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 small ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup string bean, steamed and sliced
- 10 ounces tuna in olive oil, drained
- fresh ground black pepper
- Bring 5 qts of water to a boil, add the salt and paste.
- Cook until al dente, about 6 minutes.
- Drain and place into a large bowl.
- Toss with 1 Tbs of the olive oil.
- Stir in the artichokes, olives, tomatoes, and string beans.
- Toss well and add the tuna, crumbled with a fork.
- Season with the remaining olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Toss and serve.