I found this in a Woman's Day magazine. This was very good. The chicken is optional.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) bag fresh spinach, tough stems removed, leaves torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pine nuts or 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped chicken
- 1Bring a large post of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta; cook as package directs.
- 2Meanwhile, heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skilled over medium heat. Add half the garlic; saute 1 minute, or until golden.
- 3Add half the spinach and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper; saute 1 minute, or until spinach wilts. Add remaining spinach and cook until wilted. Remove to a plate.
- 4Add remaining 3 Tbsp oil and remaining garlic to skillet. Saute until garlic is golden. Add tomatoes and remaining 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Cook 1 minute, or until tomatoes start to release their juices. Set aside.
- 5Drain pasta in a colander and rinse under running cold water until cool, then drain well.
- 6Put all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss gently to mix. Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bow-Ties With Spinach & Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.4
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 58.8 mg
- Sodium 441.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: