Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and easy. Preparation time includes marinating.
- 4 ripe medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup torn fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb bow tie pasta (farfalle)
- 8 ounces to taste grated mozzarella cheese
- Combine in large pasta serving bowl; tomatoes, basil, oil garlic salt and pepper. Marinate at room temperature up to 2 hours.
- Add pasta to 4 quarts salted boiling water. continue to boil, stirring occasionally until al dente. (tender yet firm).
- Drain, toss with sauce. Add mozzarella, toss again. Serve immediately.